Friday, January 23, 2009

GNO with Miss Diva

Part of our reward system for our kids is to take them out for special one on one dates when they do well in school.  Not for every week spelling tests and things like that, but for big test and projects they get A's on.  So Miss Diva asked if she got an A on her States test if we could go to Disneyland, she and I.  I said, Get the A, We'll go.   Well she did and we went.  We went on all the fun rides, didn't have a stroller with us, so we got to just get on the tram.  We had a great time.  And I realized what fun Sydney can be.  We got hot chocolate, rice krispy treats and cotton candy.  Can you say sugar high?  
I just love the Carnation Bakery Canopies, so I snapped them.  They are so inviting.

Thanks Miss Diva for a great night.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That last picture of you two is great! You look like such a beautiful, happy mother!