Monday, January 26, 2009

Having fun when school is out.

Last week, when we had no school, marissa, Natalie, my mother in law and I took all the kids to Griffith Park to ride the ponies and have a picnic.  We had a fantastic time.  Two of my 3 kids refused to get on the horses, but Sydney loved it.  And I wasn't surprised.   I got some great video of Sydney on the horses.  Pretty funny.    The weather was lovely, and we had a fantastic picnic.  I realized I love a good picnic.   
I found Jett & Sophie counting at the tree for a game of hide and seek.  It was adorable.  I had to snap a few.

Sophie on the train ride.  We're in a tunnel and she's trying to look out ahead of us.
I can't not take snaps of him.  He literally makes the perfect faces without knowing it.  He's my little muse.
Sydney was so excited to wear her Dallas Cheerleader Cowboys boots and scarf.  She's so trendy. I can't handle it.
During our picnic
Again.....my little muse.  Little man didn't feel good the whole day so I caught him just sitting in the grass like this.

Stinker Bell had her cowgirl boots on.  Her's were hot pink.

1 comment:

Tara M said...

Spent time reading your blog instead of cleaning bathrooms-much more enjoyable. Your family is beautiful! I have a Diva of my own, we should compare notes on the giant fits!