* My husband still acts like a 8 year old when with friends.
* I love the snow and cold weather.
*A sick baby and the snow DO NOT mix.
* I love hot chocolate and yummy panini's.
* I am not good at Scrabble like games. But Mr. G is.
* The snow is really dirty.
* Watching Mr. try and walk through knee high snow with Sophie on his shoulders is freakin Hilarious.
* 2:00 am is way too late to stay up.
* Sydney is at a great age to go and just hang out with friends, like big girls.
* Nico is 5. Dang it.
* I will own a mountain getaway within the next 5 years.
* We need to hang out with the Mercuro's more often. We really love them.
Lounging Mr. G
Cutest boy ever
Ahhh, paradise




2 comments:
It looks like fun! I can't remember the last time I went to the snow...I'll have to try and plan a trip like that too--if not this year then next! We should all go together! That would be fun! ;)
We have a few mountain homes we would LOVE to get rid of or if you just need another weekend getaway, let us know =) wrightwoodcabins.com
Post a Comment