Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOTS of Virginia Pics......

This Friday night we went to see the Army Band perform and let me say it was soooo cold.  Luckily the band performed indoors, but since we were in DC we walked over to see the White House Christmas Tree.  And while I was snapping pics my fingers were freezing up.  Good thing Kelly and I got to fight over the gloves Mitch brought.  (sidenote: Mitch is Megans man)  So at least one warm hand was better than no warm hands.  We all ended up at Cheesecake Factory after and ate lots of yummy food.  I had a great time.


Sooo Cold..... Do we look like kept women.
Lauren & her man Jeff
Megan & Mitch
all of us minus Charlotte and Cameron
Lauren and Colonel Sanders, aka:Dad.  My dad has never had this kind of facial hair before.  He attempted a moustache once when the twins were babies.  Um didn't work.  And now this.  He really looks like the Colonel when he wears his bowties on Sunday's.  I do like it though.  Just different is all.
Mama Jill and Olivia, my mom hates to take pics cuz everytime her eyes disappear.  Something this girlie has inherited. 
Kisses

Megan and her man.  He wouldn't let me take his pic. So I had to settle for the back.  But I happened to catch a really cute moment between them by the way he looks at her.
Just after the concert.

Mom & Dad



1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love seeing pictures of your family - and I looked at that first picture of you dad and thought hmm, I've never seen him with facial hair. It kind of made me laugh when you added that he's never had facial hair - ever... anyway, you trost girls are all SO BEAUTIFUL! And Lauren reminds me SO much of your mom! It looked like a fun night.