Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Own Giveaway....

EVERYONE is giving something away..... here is my contribution to the great giveaway.....

Leave me a comment and link and the wonders could be yours.

One black sock with gold toe.... hardly used, like new.
(while doing laundry, I noticed one had been eaten by the dryer monster.  I would hate for the match to go to waste.)

One Granny Smith Perfectly Round apple core.....  
Hurry before it turns brown.   You can take the seeds and plant a tree.  Just like Johnny Appleseed did.

One, slightly used, size 34a black bra.  
Due to recent developments, of a surgical nature, it no longer covers what is needed.

A  burnt out lightbulb......
who knows.... it could work for you.  You never know.

And last but not least.......an old toilet.
We are about to tear the bathroom apart, but the toilet is the last thing to go before construction begins.  The top is broken off... and water leaks from the bottom.  And if I give it away, maybe Mr. G will buy me a new one.  
So leave me those comments ladies.  I know you want my stuff.  I will draw names soon.

Enjoy.

10 comments:

Betsy said...

I want to know more about the black bra situation- and, can I just say - way to GO! I am so happy for you if my thoughts are on the right track! :)

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I am crying laughing so hard thanks for sharing but I think I will pass since I have almost all the same things already except for the small bra! :)

Betsy said...

My friend read your comment and thought you told me that to cheer me up... it TOTALLY made me laugh! I am glad you've finally gotten what you wanted. You deserve them! Should I have watched for you on Dr. 90210? HAHA!! Just kidding! Have a great day- and if it's you first summer with the new additions- get ready for swimsuit shopping!! Yahoo!!

Please enjoy... said...

i take the bra - got no money for "improvement" HAHAHA!
this post cracks me up, i'm still laughing (especially since i am one of the people with na actual give away!)

zuniga family said...

You got boobs??????? I thought you were trying to have a baby! I am so jealous. I am getting some but waiting to get them after babies! Congrats~

queenieweenie said...

um....recent surgical enhancements??? do share.

Jayme said...

I think I have a match to the gold toe sock. My dryer ate the other one at my house.

Joanna said...

Like the last comment, I think I have the match to that black sock too. Congrats on the new "improvement."

{priscilla} said...

you are so hilarious!!

Tara M said...

I vote for the black bra.