Tuesday, July 17, 2007

**** 8 Whole Years*******

Today Nick and I celebrated our 8th anniversary.

I can't believe we've been married for 8 years. In the span of our marriage we have

Owned 3 houses.

Lived in 3 cities.

Owned 8 cars, 1 boat, 1 trailer, and 1 motorhome.

Traveled to 8 states and 3 countries.

Remodeled a kitchen 4 times. (twice in this current house)

Had 5 dogs (not by my choice) and 1 cat and a snake

Produced 3 beautiful children

And loved every minute of it.(well almost every minute)






Nick and I a couple years ago at the beach.


I am so proud to be married to such a wonderful man.

When I said yes i would marry him i did it because I knew the potential

he posessed. That he had it in him to be a great man. And I have been priveleged to watch him

become that man. He is the most dedicated father. If he was scheduled to work when something was going on with the kids, he found a way to be there no matter what. They are his priority. He understands my need for girl time with my friends and has never made me feel bad for going out with them.

He has this remarkable way of letting things just slide off his back. And when I was suffering from Post Partum Depression after Sophie's birth he stood by my decisions regarding my health and helped me the best he could. I am truly blessed to have him as my husband.


There is a song by an Italian singer named "Vittorio" called "you are my miracle"
it's a wonderful song, if you get a chance listen to it.
It echos my setiments exactly.






1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

Has it really been eight years??!!! WoW! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!
You two are darling together.