Can you find the baby? I took this picture of Sophie tonight as she was going to sleep because the way she falls asleep is so funny. My other kids weren't particular about how or where they went to sleep. But as we have come to discover, Sophia Lauren Garces is a different breed of baby. She will only sleep in her bed. She will not fall asleep in your arms or rarely in the car. She HAS to be in her bed. She has to have her quilt from Grandma Jill on top of her and her silky blankie on her head while she drinks her bottle in one hand and holds her binkie in the other so that when she's done with her bottle she can blug her mouth with her binkie. On top of all that if you look she has a monkey from baby GAP that she has to cuddle because is makes ohh, ohh, ahh, ahh noises for her. Hopefully you all think her bed time ritual is as funny as we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am glad to know that other children are just as particular as mine. Everynight before we go to bed I have to make sure that the girls are not dying under all their blankets. Sophie is a doll.
That is so funny! I love that picture. My child used to put his blanket around his face because he liked complete darkness. I always freaked out that he was going to suffocate! What are your plans this week!
Post a Comment