Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pajama Time Mix Up

I have already become so addicted to this whole blogging thing that I am itching for things to put up. So when my children came out dressed for bed like this I had to snap them and post the pics.

Sydney has a very unique fashion sense. If I let her dress herself everyday for school we could be in some serious trouble. She wants to be cool but ends up looking a little homeless. This is the outfit she put together for bed last night. Note that she topped it all off with her Heely's.
Just the kids being silly. What they do best.
A couple things about Nico's outfit. 1. How short are those shorts? That's my fault for keeping clothes like that in his closet. and 2. He thinks depending on the day that he is either a power ranger or a transformer. In this pic he's being the Rocky the Red Power Ranger. He has a song and marital arts dance he has made up about them. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No comments: