I can't believe my oldest child will be in Second Grade this year. I love her!!!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Day at the Beach.....
Today I ventured to the beach alone with all three kids. I was a little apprehensive about doing it all with a baby in tow. But we survived. We had a great time. When we were on our way home Nico asked me if we could come back tomorrow. To me the best part of going to the beach was hitting no traffic home at 5 pm on a Friday on the 57 heading toward the 60 Freeway. That was a Friday miracle. My kids are so wonderful. I am truly grateful they got Nicks skin coloring and tan so well. Sophie had tan lines when we were done. They never burn, unlike me. I put on spf 50 and burned on my shoulders.
I can't believe my oldest child will be in Second Grade this year. I love her!!!

Sophie ate like a solid pound of sand, I swear.
My Nico is my little lady killer.

It was a day I will put away in my memories as one of the best.
I can't believe my oldest child will be in Second Grade this year. I love her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Rachel, Those pictures are darling. Were you at Mother's bay yesterday? If so, We were right across the street at Alamitos bay. I seriously live like 8 minutes away from there. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment