My sisters Lauren and Kelly with Nico at Fosters Grille
in Manassas, Va
Since everyone seems to be jumping on the blog bandwagon i decided to follow. I am excited to begin this new adventure. The kids and I just got home from three weeks on the East Coast visiting my family who lives in Virginia, about 30 minutes South of Washington DC. We had a great time. I love it because my kids are always entertained. There is always someone there to hang with.
The time goes by so fast, and before you know it, 3 weeks are gone and I'm flying home with all 3 kids. I miss my family dearly. I can't see them enough.Every Friday when we are there we go to Foster's Grille which is a burger joint that I crave when I'm home. It's our tradition, when my parents get home from work we pile in cars (it takes at least 2 cars to fit everyone) and head out to stuff our faces. By the time we get home we can't move and enevitably my sister Kelly asks who wants to go to Cold Stone for ice cream we can't fit in our stomachs.
On our way to Foster's for our weekly Friday dinner.




2 comments:
Rachel, I am So glad you got a blog. It's really fun! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how grown up your sisters are. You look gorgeous as always. We need to plan a lunch date with the girls.
i am new to this to. i have no idea what i am doing. is this like myspace where you can request people to look at your blogs? So confused. We really need to hang out like yesterday! Hey you are back in town now, my sister is having a tacky party for me on saturday, you should TOTALLY come. Sarah and Kasey will be there. What do you think?
Post a Comment