Hello blondie. Tomorrow is the big day. I am meeting up with Natalie at her Salon in H.B. and I am getting a makeover. I have been counting down this day for a long time. I can't wait. And I might just cut off a large chunk, you never know. I want a change big time.
No more brown, new pictures coming tomorrow.
I love Ebay. Last night I posted some scrapbooking and stampin up stuff on ebay and set my but it now option at $575.00 and today at 6:00 am it was sold for $575.00 and by 10:00 the money was already in my paypal account. Yippeee. Now we can buy Nico the new bunk bed he so desperately needs and wants.
And....
In the course of the last couple weeks, I have lost 7 pounds. Finally. I hadn't been seeing any results and I was working so hard and about a month ago my doctor put me back on my thyroid medication and I shaped up my diet and the pounds seem to be melting. Another big Yippeeee.
And..... Sophie is finally better.
And.... We are going on Vacation on Sunday afternoon.
Life seems to be going our way, for at least today. Who knows I have yet another day at the baseball field, so I better now count my eggs before they hatch.




7 comments:
My little laurel! I just found your blog. I tried to get on your blog from the comments you left on our blog but all I could find was a recipe blog and I wasn't sure it was you.
Your family is adorable. Where are you living now? How are your mom and dad? It is so crazy to me that you are grown up and have a family. It doesn't seem like it has been all that long since I was babysitting your siblings and serving as your YW advisor.
Hey,
I had thought about doing more blond in my hair also...does it take a lot of work with getting it lighter when your hair is so dark or not a big deal? I cant wait to see how you turn out! :)
Can't wait to see the new do!!! I think it is going to look great and you are going to feel great. Have fun next week and hope to see you on Saturday.
Way to capitalize on what you had in your house to score a cool $575! :)
Glad to see everyday isn't a poop day.
http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com
you have always looked good with blonde hair. can't wait to see it! yay on the ebay sell! so cool! glad eveyone os better too. vacay not fun with sick kids.
I am excited to see your hair! Congrats on the weight loss, that is super awesome! Glad to hear everyone is getting better and all is well. Have fun on your trip!
So you do know the answer to the question 'do blondes really have more fun' don't you! Good job on loosing more weight. I've had sick kids for the last 3 weeks and a hubby's whose been out of town so I haven't been to the gym! I can tell a big difference in my energy level. Glad to hear Miss Sophie is better too.
Post a Comment