Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged Again

So I have been tagged again and here goes.

1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:

1. 10 years ago: I was newly engaged to Nick and 20 years old. Oh little did I know what lied in store for me. I worked for my dad at Smith & Chapman and I drove a 1989 Gold, Chevy Celebrity. (That's a grandma car) I was lucky enough to pass it down to my sister when I got married.

2. 5 things on my to-do list: 1. pay my bills, 2. return to the gym after a week off, 3. catch up on a weeks worth of laundry, 4. clean my bathrooms, 5. start my diet again. Going out of town really messes my schedule up. I have to play catch up.

3. Snacks I like: raw almonds, celery w/ peanut butter, string cheese and pretzels, and lets not forget chocolate, a girls best friend.

4. If I were a billionaire: I would travel the world with my family in our private jet. Live on the beach and have homes in New York, Hawaii, and Italy. I would pay off family's mortgages. I would buy a Range Rover just for me to run errands in, it would be kid free and have another car for the fam. I would have a housekeeper and chef to do the things I hate doing so I could spend all my time with me kids. And I would open some kind of business. I don't know what but something. And invest millions apon millions so I would never worry again.

5. 5 places I've lived: San Diego, Los Alamitos/Seal Beach, San Juan Capistrano, Huntington Beach, Chino

6. 5 jobs I've had: Nordstrom(sold expensive sunglasses & scarves), Smith & Chapman (law firm clerk) YMCA (after school daycare director), Nanny(for many different kids), Mom(most important)

7.3 Bad Habits: I snore/badly. Nick said today when I was taking my Sunday nap that I was snoring so loud that he couldn't hear the tv over me. I think I need to hear it myself. Next, I'm fanatical about hosing down my back patio. I don't know if that's a bad habit, but I'm certainly not conserving water. I hate seeing even a little dirt out there, and right now our yellow lab is shedding. Nick says I like to water concrete. And last, I am always pulling up my pants. And not really because I have to. For some reason it drives me nuts if my pants even sort of sag, weird I know. I am always yanking them. Nick says I should just buy some mom jeans. Maybe I should work on that.

8. 5 things you don't know about me: 1. I love Hot Tamales candy, I could eat them all day. I especially crave them when I'm pregnant. I buy the big costco size bag and chow on them. 2. I can't swim very well. I hope I could save myself but I don't know. And I hate the ocean, I am petrified of the water. I will not go in past my shins. I'm not scared of the ocean animals just the water. 3. I love to read. I read all the time. I am always looking for a good read. Right now I'm reading some Mary Higgins Clark. 4. I am a closet Guiter Hero fan. I love this game. I can play for hours at a time if I could. 5. I love, love, love Jack in the Box tacos. Greasy, yes. Delicious, for sure. And how do you beat the price, 2 for .99. Yummo!

2 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

Wow! your billionaire answer was really good I think I want to change mine now. I know im so sorry I keep leaving my shorts behind. Next time I see you guys I swear I will get them.

queenieweenie said...

Cute Post!