
This is what a section of my kitchen counter looks like. It's supposed to be a place where I wanted to display cute things not my bills and papers. But I have no where else to put it. So I am turning to you, my readers and friends. I need your ideas to organize and or hide this mess. This part of my kitchen is not used for cooking reasons so all I need it to make this mess look pretty. Help me please!!!
6 comments:
Hi friend! You were in my dream the other night- it was so funny! Anyway-We have a basket that we throw bills/coupons/important papers in that sits out of the way, yet still within reach. I am also huge about going through the mail as soon as it comes and what must be saved, goes right to the basket. You could also get a bread box, with a top, and hide stuff under that... those are my ideas :)
I have a metal organizer that I bought at Target. It has 6 slots for stuff and I put unopened mail in the large one, bills to be paid in another, magazines in the underneath section. It works well.
Baskets!
I have a metal organizer that hangs on the wall. I put bills in one slot, receipts I may need in one slot, and bigger papers and coupons on the top rack. At the bottom it has 5 or 6 key hooks too, so I rarely misplace my keys. Happy Organizing!
If you look at the "Friends" links on my blog page, go to Tara Whitney Photography. She just posted pictures of her work space. She has really cute ways of organizing her stuff, maybe you can get some cute ideas! Good Luck!
Take everything in that space, pick it up, walk over to the fireplace and throw it in.
http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment