Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No Way? I can't believe this is real!

So check out this site and tell me what you think. http://www.mormonsexposed.com/ I came accross this site at tmz.com. I checked it out and I want to know what you think. My opinion is on the fence and I need some persuasion. I don't want to tell you what it is cuz I want you get the full experience.

4 comments:

Kinsie said...

I'm not sure what to think either...they still were modest, but I think the offensive part was the t-shirts for sale.

Blume Bunch said...

Well....hate to dissapoint you ( I think?! :) ) I have seen this calendar in a real calendar store! But i can not say if the people posing are really members or not, i would assume not.....
Maybe some of our husbands missed the mark on some huge money opportunities :)

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Mormon Capitalism at large. I'm with you in being on the fence. In some ways I think it's clever and a good business idea. I can picture these selling big in Utah College towns. At the same time it seems that the capitalistic (and somewhat carnal) nature of the calendar and website actually detract from the missions these young men served.

Sorry Sara, your husband and I wouldn't be the best candidates for this calendar. Maybe if we got to keep our shirts on.

zuniga family said...

I thought the calendar was a little offensive and I highly doubt they are really LDS. I actually liked some of the shirts. The missionary position was funny but I would probably die if I ever saw someone wearing it. A couple of the other ones weren't that bad but the calendar was a little offensive.