Here he is, my cooking hubby. There is something about a man cooking that is extremely sexy.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Nick Cooked, A Miracle Has Happened
For those of you that don't know, Nick served his mission in Italy. Yeah, I know. He took me back there about 6 years ago and we can't wait to go back. But anyway, he lived in Italy for 2 years so he learned how to cook fantastic food while he was there. But in the 11 years that we have been together I would guess that he has only cooked for me about 4 times. He has tried to teach me some of his techniques and tricks to cooking Italian food but somehow I never seem to do it right. So yesterday I announced that I was planning on making homeade Lasangna for dinner today. So Nick gave me a list of things to pick up so we could make a pink sauce for it. Today as I was sautaying the garlic in the olive oil in preparations to cook the meat for the sauce, Nick came over and took over the cooking. He did a little here, a lot there and made our dinner AMAZING. The yummiest lasangna I've ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It looks amazing and what a nice break to have real help in the kitchen!
Wish Kirk would have learned those skills in Italy. Maybe he did, and he's still hiding them.
Supposed to tell you that you are tagged.
YUM!! Thats all I have to say about that:)
I have a lasagna recipe from Italy and I LOVE it! No ricotta and never going back! But it takes forever and a million pans... if your recipe doesn't, pass it on.
YUM! I'm on a "cleanse" so Nick just made it EXTRA hard for me!!! I think I COULD smell it through your blog.
That looks so good. I want the receipe!
Post a Comment