Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Holy Bee Sting!!!


Ok, so tonight was a first. I got freakin stung by a bee. In all of my 30 years I have managed to avoid it and tonight it just came out of nowhere. Literally. I was putting Sophie in the car to go meet Jennie for a run, got her buckled and went to grab her blankie to give it to her and the dang bee must have been hiding in her blanket because in an instant I was screaming from the pain coming from my finger. I look down and something is stuck in my finger. At first I am thinking it's just a pricker from the grass or something like that. But I am in so much pain I can't even yank out the dang thing. So I gather my senses get in the car and am thinking my hand is going to explode as I'm driving. Then I see him, the little busy bee is sitting next to me on my arm rest. I have never felt pain like that since labor.
Am I just a baby? or does it really hurt like I felt it? Nick is making fun of me for blogging about a 'stupid bee sting'. Regardless I still got my run in and do feel better.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Agh! That is the worst. I hope it feels better soon.

Joanna said...

I have never been stung, but my kids have. It's the worst thing ever it seems.

queenieweenie said...

I got stung by a wasp a few years ago. Ouch! Not fun.

queenieweenie said...

I suggest you go find a bee willing to sting Nick and see how he feels. Preferably right on the buns!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Natalie Garces said...

That is a bummer. I don't remember what it feels like to get stung cuz its been so long, but I'll take your word for it that is hurts like heck!!!