Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The day has come

Hi guys, for many reasons I have decided to go private. There are some very dangerous things going on with Nick's job that could put our family at risk. So in order to keep our info off the internet searches so that we can keep the bad people away from our house we are going private. The safety of my family must come first. So leave your email in the comment box so I can add you to our list to be able to view our blog. It doesn't matter to me if you're a friend of a friend of a friend. I love to blog stock too. And I would be sad if a blog I liked to read was blocked. So the more the merrier. I'm really sorry about this. I wish there was a different way, but in this day and age there are more bad people out there than we even know. And unfortunately my hubby has encountered too many that want to do him harm. Sorry.

31 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I can sure understand how with Nicks job it's good to not be too searchable. My google account is jorgstyle@gmail.com

Hope life is great!

Carolee said...

count me in. cbiehn78@aol.com

denise @ little ant design said...

shindiggyatcoxdotnet

Blume Bunch said...

my email is sablume@gmail.com

by the way i saw packs of 3 cracker jacks at smart and final for like $2 ... not sure if that was still in the plan or not for the bday.
talk to you later.

Tanya said...

tmjorgenson@yahoo.com

e said...

smart girl.

harris dot e at cox dot net

Nora's world said...

hrosener at gmail

Natalie Garces said...

How scary. That is a very smart thing to do though, I would do the same. Sophie will have a little friend soon!

{priscilla} said...

I totally understand! I actually wanted to do the same but then realized I don't have everyones emails as well.

kauvakafam5@sbcglobal.net

A new Flight Attendant, said...

hascutekids@yahoo.com

Gloria said...

Hi Rachel,
I will admit I have loved reading your blog about your cute family! I was in High school with Megan and Cameron when Sydney was just a baby, I can't believe how time flies! If it's okay I'd love to be added to your list as well!
gloryuh@gmail.com
-Gloria (Given)

Hangin with the Burke's said...

You have my email but I just wanted to make sure I was on the list! jenniegarthe@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Oh add me please! bellazella7@hotmail.com
I totally understand, my husband is in the same line of work!

Danielle said...

Put me on the list! We still need to get together.

dne29@hotmail.com

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Count me in too...let's get together soon! We miss you!Meridithleehess@hotmail.com

zuniga family said...

auntvivi@hotmail.com

Jessica Garthe said...

I'd like to be added to your list please. johnnygsqt@gmail.com

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Hi Rachel...remember me Amy-Sue Ashcraft (Del Bello now). I love seeing your family grow and what cutie pie kids you have! Mind if I blog-stalk?
delbello1@verizon.net
visit us (link off Meri Hess' blog)

The Okamoto Clan said...

vcokamoto@yahoo.com

Good luck with everything!!!

kahnfam said...

kaylain00@yahho.com

Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Betsy said...

I'm slow- so add me too!! carl0902@msn.com

Kinsie said...

jeffnlaurahat@msn.com

Joanna said...

I've been considering it too for the same reason. kirkjoanna@aol.com

The Biggs Family said...

count me in
lcwbiggs@verizon.net

queenieweenie said...

smart move considering Nicks' job. Aweenig@mac.com

Jayne said...

jmccook928@aol.com

Janell said...

janellsalmon@hotmail.com

Marissa said...

I guess I still want to look at your blog. missajckmn@hotmail.com

Sarah Hull said...

sawaksmith@hotmail.com

That totally makes sense why you want to go private. I keep thinking we need to as well.
Take Care.

Angie said...

I pop over from Carolee's blog occassionally and would love to keep it up. But I understand if I don't get an invite.
anggordon@sbcglobal.net

pati-Sue said...

patisue@verizon.net
I'm a blog stalker, too, thanks to Amy-Sue. I'm even thinking of starting my own blog to record our mission experiences this summer at Martin's Cove. Too bad the world spoils our fun. Say hey to your mom for me!