Monday, April 21, 2008

My Life is So BORING!

I must be having one of those weeks, cuz, I have nothing to blog about. I'm sure you don't want to hear about Nick stabbing his foot 2 inches deep, between toe #3 and #4. And I'm sure you don't want another baseball update. Sydney got her 2nd hit of the season, we're so proud. And Nico was Nico on the baseball field, but getting much better. My laundry is still not caught up. My garage is super scary and it's making me crazy. I really need to get in there and do some super duper cleaning. Seriously nothing going on. I found a really great pizza place here in Chino and the pizzas are only $5. And are hot and ready for pick up anytime. And no it's not Little Ceasars. I'm working my behind off at the gym and to get ready for my 5k's coming up. So there's my life in a nutshell right now. Hope yours is more exciting than mine.

2 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Been having one of those weeks too. I actually just blogged about new appliances!

Marissa said...

MY LAUNDRY IS ACTUALLY CAUGHT UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! ALL THANKS TO RICK, MOM AND SHERRI. LETS SEE HOW LONG i CAN KEEP IT UP!