
I am trying to put together the details of Nico's 5th birthday party and am getting tripped up on a few things. So my theme for the party is baseball. We're having it at a park, with hot dogs, nachos, soda. All the baseball staples. But I am having trouble being creative enough to come up with a clever invite. Everything I like online is way too much for a 5 year old. So I need your ideas for a clever invite. We are inviting about 25 kids, so keep that in mind. I had a couple ideas, 1) to buy bulk baseballs and give one to each kid with the invite attached, but crossed that off the list when I relized how many I would have to buy. 2) buy a bunch of cracker jack boxes and print and paste the invite on the box. But where do I find cracker jacks. I don't want to be scouring every store in the chino valley looking for them. What's a mom to do, Help Please!




7 comments:
My sis in law did a baseball party for her son and she changed the words to Take me out to the Ball game to Take me out to Dylans' party. It was really cute. She just had a baby yesterday otherwise I would ask her to email it to me. Good luck!
I love the cracker jack idea. I think they sell them at Smart and Final - is there one out in Chino?
I think the crakcer jack box is cute- I'd check costco for them maybe? Also- I was thinking of just a round flat invitation that's just a baseball, open it up and have the info inside? That wouldn't be too hard? Good luck!
I know the Smart and Final in Chino carries boxes of cracker jacks. They probably have popcorn bags (empty or full) that you can attach an invite to. Good Luck.
2 of the easiest (and probably cheapest) things is to make an invitation that looks like a ticket to a game or a baseball card with his pic on it. If you have a bigger budget and don't mind more time, you can get baseball hats, squeeze/soft baseballs or large infalatable baseballs at orientaltrading.com (their like 10 to 12 a dozen)
Sounds like a fun idea. You are much more creative than I ever am. If you want to go with the baseballs- I think they have some regular sized ones at the dollar store. Good Luck.
Smart and Final!
Post a Comment