I've been waiting to go private to post these pics. Nick didn't want me putting up any more pics of him until then. So here we are and here they are. A couple weeks ago we went to the Dodgers game with Dan & Jennie Burke and had a blast. Jennie was able to get some awesome tickets from her sister that put us only a few rows up on the first base side. I don't think I've been to a game without kids since Nick & I's first date. It was SO much fun. Nick and Dan were heckeling the umpires for bad calls. I got to eat a hot dog alone without sharing it with a child, although I did manage to spill mustard on my white tee. Nice, I know! And we just laughed all night at funny things that were going on around us. Enjoy!
Lovely Dodger Stadium, we also got to see the plans for the new stadium. They are building all around the stadium to create a citywalk.
Me & Jennie
Jeff Kent getting thrown out of the game. I've never seen that before. Pretty cool.
Hence, Nick & Dan heckeling.The four of us. Can't wait to do it again.
Ever since Nick & I began dating,(our first date was a dodger game) we have never been to a game where the Dodgers have won. Nick has been to many without me and they won. So we have concluded it is me. This time was no exception, they lost. My curse continues. I just hope the Dodgers don't figure this out and ban me from games.




5 comments:
Glad that you are able to post again. Looks like you had a good time. We don't usually have good luck either at the dodger games- I think Kirk was there with his dad and brothers that same night.
Looks like fun! I love going to baseball games. Hopefully you will go more often.
You totally look the exact same to me.. and you made me miss so. cal. Thanks for including me in the "privte" deal - I look forward to many more reads!!
I'm so jealous! We can only watch games on tv now, and they don't show many Dodgers games here. They are all about the Braves and Yankees.
Gosh, I just realized we've never taken my boys to a ball game before! They've only been to see rugby and basketball games no baseball! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment