Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update

Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts for Nico. He woke up perfectly fine on Sunday morning all ready to go, like it never happened. As soon as we get back from Virginia in July I have an appointment to have him worked up and hopefully they will give him something to help when he gets the migraines. Fingers crossed.

Not a whole lot going on here. Sydney had her open house last night and she got to go check out the 3rd grade classes and we took Nico to see the kindergarten rooms. All he wanted to do was play on the playground there. Kindergarten is going to be an adventure next year.


I'm glad the weather has cooled down. I was not made for the heat. I know some people just love it, but alas I am not that girl.


I enjoy NBA playoffs, especially since the Lakers are part of it. I will watch a regular season game here and there, but the playoffs I don't like to miss. Nick and I have been lucky enough to be able to go to a Lakers game and had so much fun. I wish could go more, but they are so darn expensive. Go Lakers! Take the Spurs in 4 games. (by the way, Lakers just won game 1 after trailing the entire game:)


Last weekend we attended the Angels vs. Dodgers game with the Burkes. We had such fun. We were in total Dodgers garb and the Burkes in total Angels. It was fun to have someone to do battle with, Even though our team lost. My curse. Here are a few pics from the night.

Sorry that the pics are a little lame. It was so darn hot that night and I was hardly in the mood to keep taking lots until I got a good one, but at least I took them. It was like 90 degrees at 9:00 that night.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Glad to see that Nico is doing better. I caught the end of the Lakers game last night too- so awesome! Also, my husband is a lot happier when the win, so I was very happy.

kahnfam said...

I'll have you know that we are still dedicated LA fans. The Lakers' games don't come on until 10:30pm sometimes, but we still watch and cheer for them.

Whitney Palmer said...

So glad you guys are Dodger fans!