So last night while Nick was in Vegas for the UFC fight, the kids and I headed to the Galaxy game with the Burkes. We have been wanting to take Sydney for awhile since she absolutely loves soccer. She was in heaven. She was going crazy just soaking it all up. And I was excited to see... who else, David Beckham. And he didn't disappoint at all. When he scored he looked up at a box and blew a kiss, so Jennie and I were trying to see which box his wife and sons were in. We couldn't figure it out. We had such a good time. I absolutely love to watch live sports. In the last 2 months I have gone to 3 baseball games, an arena football game and a pro soccer match. Now all I have to do is wrangle some Lakers tickets for free and I'll be set with all sports. We are however going to the Avengers arena football game again next weekend with our friends the Burkes again. Can't wait.
The stadium. We had really great seats. But looking at the stadium, I don't think you can get bad seats.

Don't mind my skins blemishes on my chin, for some reason my skin has been breaking out so bad lately. I never got pimples ever and now they seem to be making up for lost time. if anyone has any remedies I would really appreciate them.

Ok, Beckham is the player on the far right getting ready to kick the ball. I took the wrong camera for zooming.
More trying to get the man, he's next to the yellow guy.


Landon Donavan had just scored and so they were trampling him to say congrats.
After every goal the Galaxy score they shoot confetti out of these giant gun things. And it takes minutes for all the confetti to finally land. Some last little pieces flew our way and Sydney, Nico and Christian fought over one piece and Sydney won, so here she is with her victory tissue paper.
Ok so here's my best pic of Beckham and it's like he's looking right at me. He knew I was there.




3 comments:
Beckham totally knew you were there! He was probably blowing the kisses to you but was so turned around from scoring a goal, they went in the wrong direction.
Kayla wanted to leave a message for Sydney. "I hope you guys are having a good time. I really miss you! We should be pen pals. Bye!"
about the "blemishes" i had the same issue, i changed face wash to the oil of olay daily cleaning pads, and havent had a bad breakout since. i dont know if its coincidence (sp?) but i havent changed for fear of reverting back :) they are the night ones that smell like lavendar. a little pricey but worth it if it works.
Post a Comment