Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why I love him even more

So what do this book.....
And this guy have in commmon?

Ladies let me tell you why my hubby rocks. A few nights ago I was watching the new Twilight trailer and Nick looked on and decided it looked like a pretty good movie, and said "well I guess I should read the book before I see the movie." My jaw dropped. And the next day he did start the book and now he's hooked. He always just does his reading on the train on his way to work every morning and he made the comment that he's going to start reading it at home too.

I am having conversations with my hubby about Edward. Who ever thought that would happen. I always said I thought he had a little metro sexual in him and this proves it. So I love him even more now. I don't know another hubby who has or is reading these booke.

U rock babe!

Here's the link for the trailer:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429578

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That is soooooooooo funny! I would love if Kirk would read them, but I think he would be too embarrased to try, and even more to admit that he enjoyed them. How fun to be able to talk about it together- its hard to explain anything until you are both reading.

queenieweenie said...

Nick is awesome! BTW, my brother-in-law read the books (yes, he stayed up all night!)