Saturday, March 22, 2008
Ta Dah!
Here is the new me. Mind you I took this pic in Nick's car on the way home while I was driving on the 57 freeway. So hence the poor quality. However I am in love with my new do. Natalie did such a great job. She's amazing. Nick of course thinks it's not blond enough and likes me with long hair. But it's blond enough for me. And he's not a mom with three kids who has to get ready in a little time as possible. But he is happy for the most part. It feels so light. Not so heavy like it was. It's soft, conditioned and healthy. I'm thinking I might stay like this for a long while, i'm that happy.
We will be gone for the next week on a little trip. Have a great Easter and Spring Break and enjoy the great weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
I love it Rachel! :)
I'm sooo glad you like it!!! I love it. It's more stylish and I like you blonde. I finally got the internet back today yippyyy!!!!
Love it!!! So cute.
Very Cute! I understand the getting ready quick...that's why I love hats!!
beautiful! I would chop mine off if Tommy would let me.
LOVE THE CUT! AND COLOR TOO. i MISS NATALIE DOING MY HAIR AND GIVING ME THAT AWESOME SCALP MASSAGE!!!
Sexy mama!
I love it! TOO cute! It looks really, really good on you! There is nothing like a fresh new do!
Rachel,
Your hair looks super cute. I love it!
Jeanette
LOVE IT-- that's the Rachel hair I know anyway :)
I forgot to say that I love the swooping bangs... they will require some training, I know from experience, but they are great once trained!
I noticed the cut right away- that looks way fun. How does it feel to be blonde? I've never been one :).
Post a Comment