Tanya asked what we loved about March so here goes...
1. I love Spring Break. Any time I don't have to get up early and rush to school is a good time. This year we are beach camping at Doheny down in Dana Point. It's so much fun.
2. I love Easter clothes like Tanya. My kids are going to look so cute this year. When my mom was here she outfitted them for Easter. The girls are matching. And Nico coordinates.
3.The weather is almost perfect. Cool nights and lovely days. Mixed in with some rain. I love rain.
4. Hopefully I get to attend Tanya's big 3-0 party at the end of the month.
5. Basketball starts to get really exciting as the NBA heads to the playoffs.
6. Did I mention I love Spring Break.
We had an exciting day today and I took pics. Look for them tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are definately invited to my party...it is going to be a blast but I am not going to say anything, you will know when you get your invite!
Post a Comment