Enjoy our Saturday pics. I have been taking tons of pictures lately. Picture after picture. I want so badly to take great photos. I was pretty proud of some of the pics I got on Saturday. I know they aren't wonderfully perfect, I don't have the talent of Elizabeth and Sarah. But I'm getting better. I would love to take a class. Someday maybe.

What's funny about this pic of Nick and Sophie is that the bike is Sydney's and it's baby pink. Yes it looked funny.
There was this amazing moment when the sun broke through the clouds and shone down on the water. So I snapped it.


This is our next Christmas card picture. How cheesy can they be? I refused.
Sophie just looked so cute sitting in her chair with her Doritos, being a big girl. All of a sudden she is talking more and acting and looking older. My baby is gone. So sad.
My attempts at photography. How did I do?






5 comments:
Love those pictures. You guys look so happy. Looks like a great day.
Your pictures turned out really great!
What great family fun! I love all the pics! Our family has yet to have a traditional family vacay. We go camping every year but it's with my in-laws. Last year we rented a beach house and went to Pismo and had a blast so I think that'll be just for us, ya know.
DARLING pictures! Thos are great! What a fun family day you guys had. Your kids are so darling! Your spring break sounds like it is going to be a blast! What a treat!
Your pictures are awesome! and just remember, we're our own worse critic!!!!
Post a Comment