The guy above is Randy Couture. The MAN in the UFC. Look at how big his hand is compared to Nick's.
This is Herb Dean, one of the main referees in the UFC, it's him and Big John McCarthy. Who is LAPD.
Ok this guy I remember from the UFC Ultimate Fighter but I don't remember his name. How scary is he. Maybe one too many punches to the head.
Shoney Carter, UFC fighter. He always dresses like a pimp. With a cane and everything.
Wolf from American Gladiators, Nick said he couldn't believe how huge he actually was.
And lastly, War Machine, one of Nick's favorite fighters in the UFC right now. And he hung out with Nick for a lot of the day, they swaped numbers and he invited Nick to be his guest at the fight that night. Nick was in heaven. I am happy because the fitness venders there gave Nick a TON of stuff. Protein shakes, energy pills and drinks. Shirts, etc. So I made out as well.
And how funny does Nick look in his uniform?
I guess he really is a cop.




7 comments:
Rachel,
This is one of your friends husband. Please relay back to Nick that this was, in fact, cool. One of my wrestling buddies was on UFC a couple years back but I didn't see him in the pics.
Tanya's Husband
I will have to show my hubby this! He LOVES UFC, MMA, etc. Always watching that stuff, and I end up watching with him a lot. I know who a few of those guy's are. I love Randy Couture, not bad looking for a guy his age haha! GO WARRRR (said with a new jersey accent lol). I see Herb Dean here, but I like Big John McCarthy myself haha! How fun, Lucky husband of yours!
Of course Nick looks HOT in his uniform. Isn't that why you married him? The thought of one day having a policeman of your very own? Too cook he got to do all that!
I meant "cool" not cook. It's late.
How fun for Nick! My little bro is a big UFC fan...my hubby not so much. He watches it from time to time. The only guy I recognized was Wolf from AG. I'll show Unga the pics to see if he knows anyone though. Very Cool!
Dan wants to know if Nick got to go to the fight that night?
That Wolf guy's face gives me the creeps for some reason. I love, love, love American Gladiators but couldn't stand when the Wolf was on. Weird I know.
Post a Comment