

Here are the names of each actor via a press release: Los Angeles, CA February 19, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that it has rounded out the cast of the Cullen family in the first installment of its filmed franchise, TWILIGHT. The family of vampires, to which the leading male character Edward Cullen belongs, will be comprised of actors Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.
Tell me what you think?




3 comments:
I think your picks were better, you should be a casting director. They are good though. Almost done with book 3, it has taken me so long with trying to move and get settled but I am almost done. =)
I am not to sure of the castings, some are not what I had pictured and I agree with Tanya that your picks were much better.
Just finished New Moon yesterday...I'm a little slow on the twilight craze, and I am so excited to get started on Eclipse! I totally liked your picks better also. The girl playing Bella is good and Carlisle too, but I'm not sure on the rest,ESPECIALLY Edward! I so did not picture him like that! But we'll see how it turns out!
Post a Comment