Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sleepy Head

So I have taken on watching our friends Dan & Jennie Burke's baby Ryan four days a week. He is a doll and I just adore him. So I put my porta crib in Sydney's room for Ryan and am just leaving is up. So the other night I went in to check on my kids as I was turning in and noticed that Nico was sleeping in the crib. He looked so funny and warm Nick and I didn't move him, instead we took pictures to show his wife in 20 years. Just too cute. But he has not been allowed back in the crib, I don't even know what the weight capacity is for those anyway. And he's sleeping with Sydney's blankets. I don't give my boy pink.

Here we are the next morning, bed head and all. Sophie totally looks like she has a mullet.
Have a great morning!!!

No comments: