Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Busy, Busy, Busy
I am slow posting anything this week because of good reason. My mom is here visiting me and the kids. We are having a blast and she is spoiling us rotten. But isn't that what mom's are supposed to do? Yesterday we went out to Victoria Gardens for the day. We went into Banana Republic and I spotted maybe the deal of the month. I got their, i think the cashier said, Miracle Jeans, or something like that. So the orginal price of these jeans are $129.00. I got them for ........ wait for it....... $19.99. I felt like the bargain queen at that point. We also found ballet flats at Ann Taylor Loft for $6.88 and candles for $2.88. You gotta love a bargain. We are reworking my garden tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have some great pics to share. My mom is a Garden Guru. Love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow- that is a great deal! Isn't that the just the best feeling? It totally makes my day when that happens! Good job! Have fun with your mom- mom's/grandma's are the best!
I just love a good bargain! Have fun with you mom. Moms are the greatest! :)
Hello Rachel and fam...please also tell your mom, dad, sisters, and brothers hi! Your blog is so cute and always updated...it's such a good way to keep in touch! But, we hope to see you soon! Have fun w/ your mom!
Post a Comment