Then there was some Cheetos feasting with Sophie and Nico. I loved the way they were sharing.
Her hair was falling our and she had cheese everywhere. So 3:30 in the afternoon.
So cute even with cheese everywhere.
The next day we cleaned Sydney's room to prepare for my mom, Grandma Jill's, arrival on Monday.
Then today we went out to Nick's Uncle Todd's house to celebrate his youngest son graduating. Here is Nick's mom and grandma with all the grandkids. 10 so far with a couple more coming soon.
Sophie and her cousin Jett. They are only 4 months apart. I had to snap a couple of them.
From left: sister in law Jayme, Nick's cousin Taylor, Nick's sister, Marissa and me.
And a not so great family picture of our little family. Hope you all had a good week too.




3 comments:
Seeing that picture of Sydney's room seriously made me feel so much better about my son's messy room. I thought everyone's kids rooms were always clean! Thanks for giving me a reality check!
what a busy, totally fun, crazy weekend! I'm tired just reading about it. looks like you made some really fun memories.
I don't even look pregnant in that picture! Just wide and fat. pthbbbbbbbbbbbbb!
Post a Comment