Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little of everything

So this warmer weather is freaking me out. I live in Chino where is gets hot, hot, hot. And so while the sun is pretty, i'd rather not feel it yet. So today around 4:00pm I went to turn on my a/c cuz it was hot. And my compressor wouldn't turn on, so no cold air. Here is why I am frustrated, this air conditioner is only 4 months old. We got an entire new unit, a bigger unit so when it didn't work I got on the phone called the company and tomorrow it will be fixed for free. Yeah for warranty's. Hopefully it will just cool down again.





I had a really nick visit with my mom, sorry no pics, i forgot my camera everywhere we went. We shopped, gardened, my kids made cookies with my mom. Added some cute things to my house and just enjoyed having my mom here with just me. It has been the hardest thing for me, having my family on the other side of the country. The last four years have been hard. I grew up in Seal Beach/Los Alamitos and thought my parents would be there forever, little did I know the Lord had other plans for them and all my siblings. The good side, I have learned to depend on my husband, he is my family. The Lord knew I needed that.

My New Wall From Mom







I am looking for some gym motivation if anyone has any? I need that push to take me over that edge I've been sitting on for so long. It's time for me to pull this out.



Shouldn't She be Enough?


3 comments:

Kalli Monroe said...

i have a pair of pants i would love to wear again so when i need a push i go put those on and dream:) gets me motivated!!

{priscilla} said...

It's so much fun having Moms come visit. They totally spoil us! Love the new wall decor too! My motivatin to going to the gym is Hawaii in April! Not that I'm gonna be super skinny, but maybe just about 10 pounds lighter! Let's hope for the best!:)

queenieweenie said...

Mom time is the best! Try changing what you're eating. Sometimes if we eat the same things over and over again it can cause a plateau. Also, just think how you feel AFTER you work out. Strong, sexy, skinny...it's soooo worth it!