Thursday, November 08, 2007

Disneyland Repeat

So today I followed Laura's example and took my kids to Disneyland again. Since the day was gloomy and cold I had hoped the park would be empty, and it was. We headed over to California Adventure, jumped on the Monsters Inc. ride and caught the HSM 2 show. Then headed to Disneyland, and went straight to Nemo. We waited about 30 minutes. But considering that line has been like 3 hours for the last few months I had no problem waiting. But I don't think I'll ever go back on it. First of all if you are the least bit clausterphobic this ride is not for you. Me and my kids were squished between two very overweight people which would be fine if we weren't sitting on top of each other. Sophie started screaming in this tiny little space. Nico is sitting on Sydney's lap and she is getting irritated with him because he won't sit still. And it was boring. So probably not again.

We still had a great time and we took Sophie on Dumbo for the first time. I forgot my camera so no pics. Sorry.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm hoping that we are coming down the week of Thanksgiving. I still don't know for sure if Rick wants to come. He has been traveling a lot lately. I want to come because I have no clue, nor desire, to cook a Thanksgiving dinner.

Jayme said...

I took my kids on Wed. and had a great time. I like it when we can walk onto all the rides. We waited about 25 minutes for Nemo. My kids loved it. This week was a good time to go. Glad you guys had fun!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

That stinks that the Nemo ride was such a disappointment, can you imagine if you had waited three hours and were that bored. That would have been terrible1

Tanya said...

I agree with you about Nemo...so overrated. Taylor kept saying "Where's Nemo," and not because the whole movie is about finding him but because he was hardly on the ride.