And don't worry I am going to post more pics of this weekend at the soccer tournament when I lost my voice from all the yelling.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Growing up
Sydney's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year, she turned 7. Ouch that hurts! She's 7 already. So nick and i told her she could get her ears pierced this year as a gift. Well she could not wait. We made her wait until today because she had a soccer tournament all weekend and she would have to cover her ears if they were pierced. So today after school, my sister Lauren and I took her to the mall to take that next step into the throngs of growing up. And of course I had to document it, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't.
And don't worry I am going to post more pics of this weekend at the soccer tournament when I lost my voice from all the yelling.
Patiently awaiting. Would it suprise you that she picked out the largest diamonds for her first pair of earings. Luckily for me they didn't have them in stock. So she picked the next size down.
Getting her ears marked. How nervous does she look? It didn't help that the men in the store buying rings for their special someones were all watching her.
All marked and ready to go.
1,2, 3 and we're done. They did it at the same time so she wouldn't suffer.
And here she is. The newest girl with bling in her ears. How happy is she? She couldn't stop talking about them all night long.
And don't worry I am going to post more pics of this weekend at the soccer tournament when I lost my voice from all the yelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Now she's a little lady! How sweet! My daughter has been asking me to get earrings too. She's turning 3 in 2 wks! I had them pierced when she was a baby but she pulled them out. I've been tempted to let her get them, but then thought I 'd wait until she's 7 or 8 too. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!
She is so brave and such a little doll. What a fun treat for her birthday!
How exciting! Sydney is growing up to be such a beautiful girl.
Wow that is so great, she looks so happy about it. And of course she picked out the biggest, she knows what is good!
It's about TIME!
Did my mom give Her her present? I left it at her house when we picked Kaleigh up on our way home.
How is that cute, chubby baby a gorgeous seven year old already! She is so pretty. Sammy got her ears pierced a couple months ago...so much for making her wait like we did her sister...I guess that's the benefit of being the "baby" of the family-not as many rules!
She is really cute! My daughter turns 7 in a few weeks and wants hers pierced, but one day I accidentally said she had to be 10! It was just a random number that came to my head! So now we are waiting awhile! She is ok with it though. Your blog is cute. Thanks for reading mine!
Hey Rachel? Don't know if you got my comment from a couple weeks back. I'm not even sure I actually sent it- with the kids always messing with the computer and all! Anyway- we live in Ontario! What a small world! It would be great to see you and the kids. My email is: dne29@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment