We finally sold our third car. Yeah! We have had this truck since 2000 when we bought it new. It has served it purpose for us. It was a great car to have. We used that car for everything, trips, towing, lugging plants and dirt to the dump, DJing. While I am sad to see the memories go, I so excited because now we can concrete our new patio. We were selling the car to pay for our new patio and now no more dirt, dust, my dog living in nothing. I'll post pics of our yard transformation in the coming weeks. We want to finish by our Christmas party in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
To All Who Read My Blog and Comments: I apologize for exposing you to some family drama I didn't even know exsisted. I hope you will still continue to check up on our family as we will you.
My Apologies.
Rachel
Post a Comment