Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Magic









Yesterday I met up with my friend Sarah so she could photograph my kids. Sarah and I have been friend since the second grade when we met. But I haven't seen her in the last four years. So we finally met up and she took the most wonderful pictures of my kids. I am saving my absolute faves for my christmas card. Ok, I'll be honest I don't know which are my faves yet. But I have so much to choose from. But this is a little sampling of the pictures taken.
I titled this post 'magic' because when I look at the pics that's what I feel happened yesterday. Pure MAGIC.
I'll post more after I send out our Christmas cards. I don't want to give it all away right now. I want you coming back for more. Sarah also posted some different pics on her blog. So check those out too.
Thank you again Sarah. You're the best.

2 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

Im in love with these pictures. I love the candid ones better than the studio pictures like we all did when we were younger!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Why is Nico peeing in the pond in the last picture?