Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gym Report

So it's been a little over two months since I started with my personal trainer and I thought I should post some of my results. I am at the gym 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, twice a week with my trainer and working my behind off and am finally starting to see results. My total body fat has dropped a whole percent from 22% to 21%. I have been told by Octavio (my trainer) that 22 % is good for a woman and that I've lost 1% is great. I have lost inches all over my body, waist, arms, thighs, the list goes on. The most important I have lost some of my stomach, my biggest trouble spot. Last week I was able to fit into a size 6. That's a huge deal to me. I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there the healthy way. Protein shakes, fish, veggies and chicken. The diet can get a little boring at times when my kids are eating yummy mac & cheese and i'm chowing on brown rice and bland chicken but worth it. I am happy to be healthy and on the right track. We are going to Hawaii in March and I would love to be bikini ready even though I won't be wearing one. I have failed to take pictures along the way Sorry. But I fully intend to take one at the end.

7 comments:

{priscilla} said...

Good for you Rachel! I haven't been to the gym for several months now! When I was pregnant, I went to a healthy moms class so I only gained like 6 pounds until my 7th month (thats when my water broke)! I can't wait to go back...it's my only time I have for myself these days! You were already skinny to begin with so don't become skin and bones now! :)

Blume Bunch said...

Wow! good job on keeping up with the commitment that many times a week! you must feel soooo good!

Carolee said...

Way to go!! I need to start doing good again. Tomorrow is another day!!

Sarah Hull said...

I am dying of jelousy!!! Size six!!!! I remember those days!!! You are so dedicated and I am so impressed! O.k., so pictures... I have tomorrow free.. would that work for you. Kinda late notice, i know. Or I have Saturday morning or next Monday afternoon. Let me know if any of those times work for you.

Natalie Garces said...

That is so wonderful!!!! It's always nice to actually see results when you are working so hard. I think you always look great though! I always have since I met you:)

queenieweenie said...

Your kids are so big and soooo cute!!! Congrats on the size six...I haven't seen that size for at least two years. I'm just happy when I'm in single digits!

Jayme said...

You go girl!! :) you always look beautiful!