Please ignore the side table our electronics are sitting on, it's temporary. After Christmas we are redoing the mantle and building built ins around the fireplace to hide everything.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Finally
So for the last 6 or so months our new plasma tv had been sitting in the box in the corner of our soon to be family room. And then about 1 month ago nick took out the tv and put it in our living room on top of our old coffee table, (tacky) So today he had off of work so I told him today was the day, to please install our tv above the fireplace so we could finally move the rooms around. So here we are.
Please ignore the side table our electronics are sitting on, it's temporary. After Christmas we are redoing the mantle and building built ins around the fireplace to hide everything.
Sydney was mad at me because she had to do homework.
And here is our formal living room, (finally). I eventually want to refinish the piano to match the rest of the room. But we are so happy. Nico thought it was a new play room and I gently reminded him he wasn't allowed in this room. Yes, it's kid free. One room in my house has to be.
Please ignore the side table our electronics are sitting on, it's temporary. After Christmas we are redoing the mantle and building built ins around the fireplace to hide everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh Rachel it is beautiful. I love it, I can't wait to come over and see it in person. Congrats you did a fab job!
Your house is so cute! And two trees. I'm jealous. I love Syndey in the background...SO what I deal with on a daily basis!
Looks amazing! I love that look of having the TV over the fireplace. It makes so much more sense, you know?
You have great taste!
Post a Comment