So here are some of the latest pics of my kiddos. I wish I could have posted all of them because I loved them so much but I didn't want to bore you. I wish I could take really amazing pictures. Like a professional. Maybe I should take a class or something.




6 comments:
I think the pictures look great, I love the one of Sydney looking over the couch.
those pictures are adorable. Your kids are darling. Next monday for photos looks good for me. I don't think i can do much better than you just did though.
Yes we will do somthing fun and different but not too crazy.If you want to come in on wednesday I think I am available.
Hey Rachel! I think you take great photos! Nico and Sophie look just like Nick and Sydney looks like your mini me :) They're getting so big!
Hi Rachel, I just took vicki's pictures today at the park. I was just checking to see if we are still on for Monday. My email is sawaksmith@hotmail.com
just let me know what time in the afternoon works for you.
That last email is actually from Sarah. Sally is our friend that was on our computer last and I didn't see that she was signed in. Sorry about that.
Post a Comment