Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Am I Becoming My Mother?

When I was a child just about every Saturday night my mom would get out all the ironing and stand at the ironing board and watch tv and iron. Well this last Saturday night I found myself doing just that. I gathered my pile of ironing and ironed and watched tv. By the time I was done my feet were aching. So I figured I should take a picture so I could at least stare at my work when my pile was high again.

And Nick is out of town for the next 4 days on a scout trip. So I have a feeling I will be posting quite a lot. I'll have nothing but time.

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

WOW!!! You are quite the little Molly Mom! My Iron is my dryer.
Good for you to keep your family nice looking and clean cut.