I need to talk about my insane obsession for Target. I feel the need to go there almost on a daily basis. That is not normal. Today my mother-in-law watched my kids so I could run my errands. (she's an angel) So I took my list with me to Target and spent way, way, way, way over what I should have. I walked into the Juniors dept and just started picking things up, and I rationalized them because they were on sale. Then I hit kids and all I needed there was socks for Sydney for school and I ended up buying her five shirts and 2 skirts. Hello, does anyone else share my addiction? I hate that my list of 7 things ended up being endless bags of goodies. But I seem to have this problem where ever I go. The mall, outlets, Nordstrom Rack, (don't get me started on the Rack) I need some serious intervention. I need to stay away from there all together. Help!!!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
My Obsession
I need to talk about my insane obsession for Target. I feel the need to go there almost on a daily basis. That is not normal. Today my mother-in-law watched my kids so I could run my errands. (she's an angel) So I took my list with me to Target and spent way, way, way, way over what I should have. I walked into the Juniors dept and just started picking things up, and I rationalized them because they were on sale. Then I hit kids and all I needed there was socks for Sydney for school and I ended up buying her five shirts and 2 skirts. Hello, does anyone else share my addiction? I hate that my list of 7 things ended up being endless bags of goodies. But I seem to have this problem where ever I go. The mall, outlets, Nordstrom Rack, (don't get me started on the Rack) I need some serious intervention. I need to stay away from there all together. Help!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I totally know what you are talking about. There should be some kind of law against how much you can spend at target. Maybe they should make you make a list and then check it when you check out. If you have tried to buy things that weren't on the list, you can't buy them. Me and my sister have renamed it the $100 store.
Post a Comment