Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FHE at Disneyland

Last night for Family Home Evening we took off to Disneyland. The kids love it there and it' s easy and free for Nick and I. Our kids know that we won't buy them anything there, so they don't bother asking. I refuse to pay almost $4 for a churro. So we eat on the way and take snacks. We've got it down to a science now.


Here we are cruising into the park. My kids love this part because they don't have to put on seatbelts.




Buzz Lightyear is the first ride we always go on. Sydney hates that ride and Nico loves it, so it's always a source of a fight as soon as we enter the park.




sophie was checking out everything. There was too much for her to look at. It was hilarious.

Me and my girls.
Kids waiting for the Teacups.
Nick spun them sick. I'm glad Sophie and I were in our own cup.
Some sweet pics from Small World.
We had a great time and maybe we can make it back before school starts.






5 comments:

Kinsie said...

love the pics!...but it made me miss Disneyland! I can't wait to get our passes again!

Mindi said...

Can't beat good ol' Cali, so many fun options for FHE!

Sarah Hull said...

What a fun FHE! You guys look like you're having a blast.... especially you on the buzz lightyear ride.
We'll have to meet up there sometime. I am not giving up on our girls lunch... it's bound to happen...one day.

zuniga family said...

How about next Saturday? I think that works for me? What do you say? Where do you want to meet and all that good stuff???

Natalie Garces said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sophie is getting cuter and cuter every day.