Thursday, August 23, 2007

A moment for Nico

I have to take a moment and vent about Nico. Today we were at my friend Laura's house for a lunch/playdate and Nico and his friend Grant decided to take purple crayons and color all over Laura's daughter Kaitlin's walls. And after they were done with that they went outside to Laura's garden and picked all of her unrippened tomatoes. I was and still am mortified. I put him in serious time out, took away toys, called Nick at work (which nico hates) and he still doesn't seem to care. How do I get through to him that these actions are not ok? Any help would be great. But then I got home and I was looking for some pics on the computer and I came across these old pics of my sweet boy with the curly hair and my heart ached for him. I miss my sweet little angel, who has been replaced by a boy. Just look at how cute he was then.

A day at Sea World. I just want to eat him up.
Even with a chocolately face he can do no wrong.

This is one of my favorite pics of him. I even enlarged and framed it in my living room.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

I understand....Shelby got kicked out of nursery for biting and fighting. I still am extremly embarassed. There will come a day when I will be embarassing my girls and then we will be even :)

Mindi said...

I sooo...know the feeling of aching for your sweet angel boy! Riley was an absolutely wonderful little boy, so sweet, he would tell me that he loves me 10 times a day - then - I had Brie. He still says he loves me, but I need to teach him that ACTIONS speak much louder than words!!! Good luck, I will pray for you! :)