And another one of Nico driving the boat. I wasn't paying attention to the pics when i uploaded them. Enjoy!!!!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
More Vacations
Ok so my pictures are all out of order but here we go. Last week we went back to Doheny for a couple more days. And last night we got home from Laughlin again. We felt the need to take the boat out one more time this summer before Nick's vacation is up. And this morning I took my sister Olivia to the airport to fly home to Virginia. She left us after three weeks. It has been a very busy and eventful summer to say the least. And it's not over yet. Don't count out another 3 dayer before school starts. We'll see.
Sophie and I, I know you can't see her face but I just love her eyes. You can see her mind working behind them.
Olivia, Syd and Nico on the boat.
Nick and Sophie in the water. Her life jacket engulfs her.
Nico driving the boat. He is the craziest driver ever.
Sydney taking a break from the wind of the boat and lying down.
Sophie camping at Doheny, She is trying to eat her way out of her crib.
All three sitting in the front window of our motorhome.
The picture wouldn't flip for me, since i used the laptop to post today.
And back at the River Sophie is sleeping, i love her butt. So cute and round.

And another one of Nico driving the boat. I wasn't paying attention to the pics when i uploaded them. Enjoy!!!!
And another one of Nico driving the boat. I wasn't paying attention to the pics when i uploaded them. Enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! For our girls outing can we take your RV on a little ride? Do you know how to drive it?
What a fun summer for you guys.
i could probably figure it out. i haven't drove it yet but there's a first time for everything.
olivia is absolutely beautiful. she looks just like you
How funny would that be if we did take it out for a spin? I think I would scream the whole time.
you might scream the whole time because i would be screaming because i would be freaking out about driving a bus. seriously it's 32 feet long. Maybe instead we could plan an overnighter at the beach and Nick could drive it down and set it up for us.
Post a Comment