Monday, August 06, 2007

Camping at Doheny

We love to camp at the beach, Nick camped all growing up and I started joining his family when we were dating. And now we are making it our family thing too. It's especially fun since we bought our motorhome. It's not even like camping. Good for me. We are going again this week for 3 days. I love how much fun my kids have.

This was the view from inside the motorhome when we arrived at Doheny.
As soon as we got there my kids wanted to go down to the beach, but I didn't know they were going to go in the waves with their clothes on. They got drenched.
My pics got all jumbled again when I downloaded them. This is day 2. Marisaa Nick's sister came down with her kids and played for the day. This is Nico and is cousin Cade. They were downing the sand. Gross!!!
Here is the backside of Sophie and Jett. Little cuties.
Nick bought this rash guard for Syd so he could teach her to surf and she wouldn't take it off. She looks so cute.
Nick caught a wave that took him all the way in and the kids ran to meet him.
Nick and the kids before they got all wet. I love this pic. I want to enlarge it in black and white and hang it in my house.

Nico being a transformer. Crazy kid!!!
Nick coming in from a sufing session. How hot is my hubby?
Here is a backside pic of our motorhome as we were cleaning up to go home.
Nico, Cade and Drake sitting on the shore.

Nick and his girls.

No comments: