Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Girl's Hair Day
Sydney and I traveled to Huntington Beach today to get our hair cut. My sister-in-law Natalie styled us at her ritzy salon. Head massages, massage chairs and lemon water. You name it they catered. They even put Sydney to work at the front desk while I was getting my hair done. So if anyone needs a great cut go to Salon Ambiance in Huntington Beach. Here's there web site www.salonambiance.biz and be sure to ask for Natalie Garces as your stylist. You'll love her.
Here we are at home with our new hair dos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Super Cute. Too bad I just got my hair done, or I'd go to your sister in law. She does a great job. It was fun to see Nick on the singing bee show last night. He was such a crack up. He is so full of life and energy.
Were you there at the TV station cheering him on?
I was in Virginia at the time. But Nick told me that family wasn't permitted at the taping. Good for me then. I didn't feel guilty for missing it.
Post a Comment