Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Girls Night Out

On Monday night I got some girl time with my friends Kalli and Laura. We left the kids home with dad's and a grandma and took off to Victoria Gardens for some breath time. We went and got deluxe pedicures and manicures. They did a hot stone rub on our legs. HEAVEN!!. I asked them where to get the stones so I could have Nick rub my legs. We try to go out at least once a month alone. And wish it was more. After our relaxation, we walked around the shops for a while and worked up an appetite. Did a little shopping. And put our wish list together at Coach. It's the perfect stress relief.
DISCLAIMER: I look about 40 pounds heavier than I really am. For some reason this top, which i love, makes me look ballon like in pics. I don't look like that in person, promise. Anyway here we are getting our toesies done.
I have the most sensitive feet ever. I am so tickleish. I was freaking out when the lady was scraping the bottom of my feet. And Laura snapped this pic of me.
After all our hard work, we landed at our favorite place to chow.
Waiting to be seated. I have the best friends ever. They are wonderful.
(me, Laura, and Kalli)
A random street corner. I just thought this planter was so pretty.


Ok, so we decided to go to Pinkberry since everyone says how wonderful it is. Well I don't agree. We asked for a sample before committing and glad we did that. After my sample I asked the guy working there why everyone was so crazy about this place because I thought it was vile. when i said that you would have thought I shot the guy by the look on his face, I guess he figured I would be blown away. I guess you really have to like yogurt, like the yoplait kind and that kind makes me want to vomit. But their fresh fruit toppings looked really yummy. I would have loved a bowl of just the fruit.

3 comments:

Kinsie said...

I've been waiting for you to post these pics! It was sooo fun...I can't wait till we have time to do it again! :) Luv ya!

Ash and Christian said...

Rachel!
How are you guys? I am dying right now because I swore up and down that I saw Nick on The Singing Bee and I just saw on your blog that it actually WAS him. SOOOO funny! I'm so glad you found me. Sarah is my best friend's husband's cousin. She and Bryant and their little girls are so much fun. We should all try and get together sometime. Thanks so much for saying hi! I'm so glad you guys are doing well in Chino. Talk to you soon.

Ashley (Bruce) Larsen

vicki zuniga said...

I thought pinkberrys was frozen yogurt. Am i wrong? Your house looks good. Sarah and I decided that we need to do some kind of saturday meeting. How does that sound?