Ok so I saw this on someones blog and I'm going to attempt it. Here are 100 little tidbits of knowledge about me.
1. Born July 3, 1978 in Salt Lake City, Utah
2. I am the oldest of 7 kids, 6 girls, 1 boy
3. My favorite color to wear is black.
4. My favorite colors to decorate in are taupe and shades of green
5. I hate milk
6. I moved to Seal Beach/Los Alamitos when i was 6 and lived there till i got married
7. I didn't get my license until i was 18
8. I worked at Nordstrom
9. I got married in the 2nd grade to Josh LeClair(until the recess lady broke up the wedding)
10. I played the flute and violin in junior high.
11. I play the piano still.
12. I had acrylic nails from the age of 13 until last year.
13. I don't like ice cream and most deserts
14. I love see's candy
15. My first car was a Chevrolet Celebrity Eurosport, ( good memories )
16. I have hypothyroidism (it runs in my family)
17. I love romantic comedies
18. I hate horror of any kind
19. I was in choir in high school
20. In my senior year i cut my hair in a pixie cut, (apparently not a good look for me)
21. I don't like pets really, including my dog. She's nice to look at but i don't care for slobber
22. I l ived in San Juan Capistrano for the first four years of my marriage.
23. Married Nick Garces July 17, 1999 in the LA temple
24. We had dated for 2 years before we got married
25. I met nick when i was 18 and had a missionary
26. bought my first house with nick before we were married (shock) no we didn't live in it until after
27. I traveled to Italy in 2001 for three weeks (dying to go back)
28. Never been on a cruise ( hoping to change that soon)
29. Love to read
30. hate to clean my bathrooms, but i do it anyway
31. Love to vacum. I do it almost every day, the whole house
32. Wish my family didn't move to Virginia
33. Worked for a law firm as a billing clerk for many years.
34. Was going to school to be a court reporter at one point
35. Favorite food is italian and mexican
36. Shopping is an obsession of mine
37. Water is my favorite beverage, lemonade and dr. pepper a close second
38. i've never had braces
39. I've been pulled over a couple times but lets face it, i'm married to a cop, i didn't get the tickets
40.I love watching live sports
41. I love to scrapbook, make cards, sew, and decorate
42. My dream job is to be a wedding planner
43. But i'm going to school to be a nurse, like my mom
44. I am a good parallel parker
45. My favorite perfume right now is Dolce & Gabana Light Blue
46. I have a water phobia, i can't put my face in it.
47. I am obsessed with my blog and everyone elses
48. I am equally obsessed with the gym right now, i even have a personal trainer i meet with
twice a week named Atavio. I am there at least 5 days a week usually more. I'm going to be hot again
49. I love wienerschitzel, del taco and wahoos fish tacos, and jack in the box tacos.
50. I don't especially like to cook
51. I am married to a hottie and my best friend
52. i have great girlfriends
53. My favorite show right now it Beauty and the Geek and Rock of Love with Brett Michaels
54. i gave up oprah in the last few months
55. i don't have a middle name (shame on my parents)
56. I love pedicures
57. I love going to church every sunday
58. Gave birth to Sydney Aileen on November 22, 2000
59. Nicolas Alfred Garces Jr. came May 1, 2003
60. Followed by Sophia Lauren on August 25, 2006
61. My kids are the cutest kids ever
62. My husband used to do private security for Puff Daddy, and Kobe Bryant
63. I know how to drive stick
64. I went to Hawaii on my honeymoon
65. I own a motorhome and a boat that i love to use
66. I was a cheerleader when i was younger
67. Nick and I want to adopt a baby of another race, a feeling we have
68. Love to eat macaroni and cheese with my kids
69. I like tator tots over french fries
70. I have had 9 cars since being married.
71. I love getting the mail
72. I have a crush on Nick Lachey (i was a 98' degrees girl)
73. I love homeade chocolate chip cookies.
74. I make a mean rice krispy treat
75. I love to eat at PF Changs with my girlfriends for a girls night out
76. Nick and I love to go to concerts, our last was Depeche Mode.
77. Don't really have a favorite kind of music
78. I love broadway musicals, I have seen at least 20 or more
79. I love to shop at Target
80. I had a boyfriend my junior and senior year of high school, he thought we were going to get married.
81. I love a great haircut
82. I make lists, (nick hates it)
83. I am not spontaneous
84. I don't enjoy gardening, i don't like being dirty
85. I hate long car rides, i prefer flying
86. I love surprises from my husband
87. I love my boots i bought in Florence, Italy
88. I love to dress up on Sundays
89. I love to go to weddings
90. I hate the low waisted jeans but love long shirts
91. I hate the heat and love the cold
92. I love to shop for baby clothes
93. I am addicted to designer handbags and sunglasses. Nick is taking me to Louis Vutitton for my 30th next year and I can have whatever I want. i have loved LV since i was a little girl.
94. I don't like being pregnant
95. The Wicked soundtrack is in my cd player in my car right now
96. I love jewelry right now
97. i could watch "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Farris almost every day. I love
that movie
98. I love to sleep in, i am not a morning person
99. I bite my fingernails
100. Last but not least, I love being a wife and mother most of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Rachel, that was so fun to read. I remember when you got married in the second grade. I had to laugh at that. It was fun to learn more things about you. HOW FUN that you've been to Italy! Wow! Did you and Nick just go? Did Sydney go with you? What do you get at winersnichel (sp???)? Are you a hot dog lover? I have to have del taco taco's at least once a week.
Are you going to school right now to be a nurse? I think it is the best job (I could never do it b/c I hate all that stuff) but my mom has done so many neat things with it. Such a great job and great money. I die at how much my mom can make an hour.
I loved your list. I learned so much about you, thanks for sharing:)
I would have to debate #61!
I just watched "Just Friends" two days ago... love that movie!! The first 30 minutes are my favorite! Your kids are sooo cute, and big! It's been forever since we've seen you guys- we'll have to fix that!
Post a Comment