Saturday, September 08, 2007
Photographer
Does anyone know a good photographer? I want some original pics of my kids. Not just sitting in front of the camera smiling. I want some candids, black and whites, sweet expressions of their love and affection for each other. If i like them enough they might very well be our christmas cards this year. I want the kind of pics you look at and go wow, those are great. Anyway if you have any suggestions I would love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
chelsea does good pics
I know of a great photographer who actually did my wedding. She specializes in photographing kids. Look at her website. Its www.erinjonesphotography.com. If it looks weird that this message is being posted at 3:30 am its beacause I just dropped stevie off at work so he can drive to vegas. I just couldnt go back to sleep.
Hey my sister in law does a really great job of candids and home pictures. She has done all of my pictures of the kids. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you here number.
Kasey's mom is a good one. (kathi kent photography). She does a photo journalist approach. I always love her photos. If you are not looking for it to be totally pro, then I would do it for you. If you wanted to bring your kids down here and we could take them to the japanese gardens (Right across the street from my house). and I could take their pictures there. I just took the Hiatt's Christmas card picture. (Do you remember Kathi and Robin Hiatt)? I would totally do it for free and then just put the pictures on a CD for you and then you could print them at cosco.
My maiden name is Haas. I'm sure you didn't know me. I moved to Seal Beach when I was 13 and I graduated in 99. I went to seminary with your sister Lauren though. That stinks that you moved to be closer to Marissa and then they up and move on you. Hehe! They live in a really nice area now. We miss it there! My background is just a scrapbook paper I found on some site and I copied it. I can give you a link to it on my photobucket if you'd like and you can copy it too. Well your kiddos are adorable! Good luck with your picture taking!
Sorry to snoop but I tend to look at my friends blogs friends blog. I've found a lot of people i havent talked to in a long time but anyways I'm a photographer. My name is Shawnelle King I've done pictures of the family and weddings for the Jackmans (and many others) well anyways you and call me if you want. (562)335-1701
Post a Comment