First things first.
Ok so today Nick had to work and his detail was the red carpet at the Emmy's. I'll let you know tomorrow who he met. So since Nick wasn't going to be home his wonderful mom invited me and kids over so I didn't have to cook. She made us a wonderful dinner of salmon, baked potatoes, corn and watermelon. I made my kids plates and told them that they could not have a popsicle for desert unless they ate all their food. Well Nico decided he didn't want to eat all his fish and got up from the table and played with his toys.
Well Dorian, who is my mother in laws husband, started to lecture Nico about all the starving children in Africa who had nothing to eat, and blah, blah, blah. You get my drift. And Nico in all his infinite wisdom waited until Dorian was done, looked at him and said.
"yeah, so what" and then kept repeating it as Dorian kept trying to get his point across.
My mom in law and i could not stop laughing because here was this 4 year old telling Dorian, so what. Just a funny little moment for me.
Ok Second.
Here is my disclaimer about the LA Fair.
My friend Laura and I went last night for a girls night out and here is what we learned.
1. When you get off the freeway and traffic is already backed up for at least a mile, turn around and go home. That was our first mistake.
2. Do not go to the fair when you are trying to watch what you eat. Our second mistake. (fortunately all the grease there disgusted us and we didn't eat anything)
3. Do not go on a Saturday. Every lowlife and their mother are there. Mistake number 3.
4. Do not start talking to the venders in the shopping pavillions, you may grow old there. #4
5. You do not belong at the fair if you are wearing normal clothes. and by normal i mean modest. I can't tell you how many hoochies and their skeezy boyfriends we saw, also entered mingled with hillbillies. Do you see our mistake pattern going here. #5
6. Spending $15 dollars to view all of this loveliness, not priceless, but a waste of 15 good dollars.
So my advice is go to Victoria Gardens instead. Enjoy some good shopping and then hit up the Spaghetti Factory for some good food. That is how we ended our evening after wasting too much time at the LA Fair.
Ok here is my tribute to Natalie and Steve.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!!

Here we all are, 'one big happy family. Minus Tommy and Jayme's girls, they weren't there. So the mexican gentleman is Nick's dad and the man to Terri's right is Dorian her now husband.

How cute are they? to be so young and in love.

Ok so right before the ceremony the photographer snapped this shot of the boys sneaking into the bathroom for a little potty party. Notice Drake giving the thumbs up.

My little cute ring bearer.

Adorable flower girls, they were so excited to walk down the aisle and drop rose petals.

Brotherly Love.





4 comments:
Awwww!!!! Thanks for the tribute. I can't believe its already been a year. Very cute story by the way about Nico. Yes we need to get together and do somthing fun:)
So... To start up lia sophia it is $150. You also have to Hotess a show again. They call that your "starter show". The nice thing about that is you get some free stuff to add to your collection. You could do a catalog party and then just hit up your friends and family. They can look up the catalog from my website www.liasophia.com/marissajackman and can also order online. So that way people from out of town can order too. If you are thinking about it, I know Jayme was interested in doing a party a while back, so she might have one for you. You want to have 4 parties to ump start you so you can see a profit coming in. But, I will tell you I have veared off the lia sophia path. I know Nick said no, but Rick and I have made almost $1600 in 2 weeks with Kyani. Last week we probably made over $1000 but I won't know until we get another check on Thursday. We are totally gonna get the cruise to the carribean by the time the conention is in Las Vegas in Oct. I am hoping for the Escalade too. We have a whole month to do it. Casey (Rick's best friend up here) earned it last week. He and Nikki are being flown up to LV in the company Jet and then they are driving their Escalade home. I would be more thatn happy to just the the cruise though. Rick said he is working on getting it by the end of this week. Anyway, The earning potential is great! And it is something you and Nick could work at together, if you wanted. There are meetings in Cali pretty often, or, if we get enough people interested, Rick can fly down on the Jet and do a meeting. lia sophia is still good to do though. The jewelry sells itself. Let me know what you think.
Cute pictures. We need to definitely hang out. My Saturdays for September are all booked. What about sometime in october. What about conference weekend or something.
I have been one of those starving kids in Africa... tell Nico that I'll eat his Salmon next time.
Post a Comment